Dating the Delaneys (Delaneys *4)

Erotic short story, Dating the Delaneys, is published by Amber Allure Press. It is the sequel to The Delaneys and Me, Entertaining the Delaneys and The Art of the Delaneys.

Liam and the Delaney twins embark on their dating experiment with gusto. An encounter at the cinema proves explosive, but Liam wants more from them than just hot sex. Luckily so, it appears, do the Delaneys.

With this in mind, they whisk him away for a countryside picnic. He is delighted to see the lengths the Delaneys have gone to in order to provide a romantic dating experience. As their date comes to a climax, however, the twins have a startling proposal. Is Liam really ready for what they have in mind?

Buy the eBook at Amber Allure Press

Buy the eBook at Amazon UK

Buy the eBook at Amazon US

Buy the eBook at All Romance Ebooks

Reviews

"Dating the Delaneys deals with the brothers' rather nonconformist thoughts on what dating means. Their ideas seem ordinary but quickly turn adventurous involving an outrageously exhibitionist trip to the flicks. I will never be able to watch Four Weddings and a Funeral in quite the same way. … yet another ostensibly traditional and romantic picnic date but with more exhibitionism and some very hot domination leads into the tease for the  next story. I really enjoy these stories; the writing is so very distinctive, with intelligent erotic kink and the sound of Liam's voice-over adding often unexpected humour." (Read the rest of this 4.5 star review at Jessewave Reviews)

"With her signature humor and impeccable knack for leaving the reader just a little bit hot and bothered by her boys, Anne Brooke delivers yet another winning chapter in the relationship between Liam and his twin gangster lovers, Mark and Johnny Delaney." (Read the rest of this review at Top 2 Bottom Reviews)

"If you've read and loved the other Delaney stories then this one is a must read. For the rest of you, I highly recommend going to the start of the series with The Delaneys and Me and working your way through to this one. I've already read all the stories several times and the series is fast becoming one of my go-to reads when I need something light, sexy and with a touch of humour." (Read the rest of this review at Brief Encounter Reviews)

"The sex is hot, and the story is developing quite nicely. The ending had me laughing out loud, and Anne's humour always shines through. If you are searching for some fun sexy time to read, then this little series is for you." (Read the rest of this 4-star review at Pants Off Reviews)

"Dating the Delaneys got me back into a pet love - exhibitionism - God bless you boys (and Anne Brooke). BDSM was at the fore, as well as some good old, mind blowing, M/M sex. The fourth installment continued to be witty, sexy, charming, wicked and nothing if not very interesting." [Read the rest of this review at KazzaK Book Reviews and Therapy]


© Keith Olding 2011