The Art of The Delaneys (Delaneys *3)


Erotic short story, The Art of the Delaneys, is published by Amber Allure Press. It is the sequel to The Delaneys and Me and Entertaining the Delaneys.

Liam is determined to prove to the Delaney Twins he’s more than just a good bed-partner. His chance to show them what he’s worth comes when his boss at the art gallery is asked by the Delaneys to take part in an art scam. When the Delaneys turn up on the night of the scam, Liam discovers it will involve a painting by one of their best artists. Can he make sure the gallery doesn't get too involved and keep the Delaneys satisfied, in the only way he knows how, at the same time?

Buy the eBook at Amber Allure Press

Buy the eBook at Amazon UK

Buy the eBook at Amazon US

Buy the eBook at All Romance Ebooks

Reviews:

“Liam’s greatest desire is to be in a long term relationship, sharing more than just sex, although the intimacy scenes illustrate sex is a major enjoyment of all three men. Anne Brooke has created another impressive, amusing small piece I found enjoyable.” (Read the rest of this 4 star review at Literary Nymph Reviews)

"The writing of Liam is the strength of this series and in this third installment Liam remains in rare form. I continue to enjoy his wit and sarcasm, and his bumbling as he tries to impress the twins provides for some laugh out loud moments in this story ... Another strength of the series is the characterization of Mark and Johnny as seen through Liam's eyes. With each story Brooke reveals a little more of each twin and the dynamics of their relationship as brothers, but not enough to completely remove the air of mystery that surrounds them ... The writing remains consistently good as the author evolves both the relationship story and the characters." (Read the rest of this review at Three Dollar Bill Reviews)

“I’m really enjoying this series of shorts about the hapless Liam and his dealings with the Delaney brothers ... Overall, this third instalment of the Delaney series was a great fun read with a very likeable narrator in Liam. I’m really looking forward to seeing how Liam manages to further their relationship into the next story and can highly recommend this book.” (Read the rest of this review at Brief Encounter Reviews)

“Overall, another great addition to the series. The tone is light and sexy funny and it's just a great way to spend a few minutes. The sex is hot, and I am just loving how it's becoming more spicy." (Read the rest of this 4-star review at Pants Off Reviews)

"The Art of The Delaneys is, yet again, witty, entertaining and the characters are slowly developing, amongst the sex, hey, no complaints from me." [Read the rest of this review at KazzaK Book Reviews and Therapy]

© Keith Olding 2011